Get our 2012 Tax Pocket Guide by clicking the image:
- Convert Your Air Miles into a Business Expense
- Buy A Building and Rent It To Your Business
- How To Benefit From Your Charitable Donations
- Can You Depreciate Land?
- What’s A Reasonable Salary For S Corp Owners?
- Incentive to Form a C Corporation
- S Corps That Discriminate On Health Insurance Coverage
- How to Deduct Rental Property Losses
- Let Your Business Pay For Your Child’s College Nest Egg
- How To Give Yourself (& Your Employees) Tax-free Lunches
About the Author
Marc J. Gedeon is a California licensed Attorney and CPA and an Ontario licensed CPA,CA. Mr. Gedeon combines his cross-border tax, accounting, and legal expertise to advise clients on tax and legal matters.