Toll Free U.S. & Canada


Foreign Rental Property

Canadian Rental Property Owned By A Non-Resident

Gedeon Law & CPA has many Canadian clients who depart Canada to become US tax residents while leaving a Canadian rental property behind. In fact, for our Canadian clients who do not want to sell their Canadian principal residence before departing Canada, we recommend
Read More

U.S. Tax on Canada/Australia Rental Property

It’s no surprise many Canadians and Australians moving to the US choose to rent out, rather than sell, their properties back home. With a strong rental market and housing price valuations in cities like Toronto, Vancouver, Sydney and Melbourne, the return on investment from
Read More