Toll Free U.S. & Canada


January 12, 2015

Canadian Rental Property Owned By A Non-Resident

Gedeon Law & CPA has many Canadian clients who depart Canada to become US tax residents while leaving a Canadian rental property behind. In fact, for our Canadian clients who do not want to sell their Canadian principal residence before departing Canada, we recommend
Read More