Toll Free U.S. & Canada: 1-888-473-7967

  • 13 Year End Tax Planning Tips

    As we enter the last quarter of the year, it’s a good time for business owners to start thinking about year-end tax planning opportunities for 2012 and to start planning for the followingRead More
  • Guide to Doing Business In California

    At Gedeon Law & CPA, we regularly work with a lot of start up business that need help with deciding how to do business in California. You can conduct business in California through a numberRead More
  • Is a Wrongful Termination Settlement Taxable?

    We recently represented a client in her wrongful termination lawsuit against her former employer. The case was eventually settled out of court and we recovered a settlement of $75,000 for ourRead More
  • Are My RRSP Contributions Deductible in the USA?

    A while back, we published a newsletter on deducting 401(K) contributions for purposes of Canadian taxation. Now we turn our attention to whether or not contributions to an RRSP are deductibleRead More

Our attorneys and CPAs, licensed in California and Ontario, Canada, provide global consulting and tax services for individuals and businesses throughout the United States, Canada, and Australia.

Tax Tips

Cross Border Taxes