Toll Free U.S. & Canada


Cross Border Taxes

Do I Pay US Tax on My CPP/OAS Income?

Whether your Canada Pension Plan (CPP)/Old Age Security (OAS) benefit from Canada is taxable in the USA depends on which country you reside in. If you are a resident of the USA, then your benefits are only taxable in the USA. The IRS treats CPP/OAS as the equivalent of US social
Read More