Toll Free U.S. & Canada


Cross Border Taxes

Whether you are a Canadian or Australian living in the United States or an American living in Canada or Australia, Gedeon Law & CPA can handle all aspects of your tax needs to ensure you are complying with the relevant tax laws and regulations in Canada, Australia and the United States.

We are an expatriate tax specialist firm dealing with cross border taxes between the United States and Australia and the United States and Canada.

We prepare U.S., Canadian and Australian tax returns. By keeping your tax preparation centralized, you avoid the risk that tax issues are over looked when you use two separate accountants and you eliminate the risk of being double taxed.

We can also assist U.S. individuals if they are temporarily sent abroad on long term assignments.