Toll Free U.S. & Canada


February 24, 2014

Why an S Corp Needs to Reimburse its Owners Travel Expenses

Do you incur business related travel expenses on behalf of your S Corporation? Are you an employee of the S Corporation? Do you have your S Corporation reimburse you for these travel expenses? If you answered yes to the first two questions and no to the last question, then you
Read More

How to Deduct Rental Property Losses

Are you showing a tax loss on your rental property investment? Are you unable to deduct the loss because your income is over $100,000? Do either you or your spouse not have a full time job? If you said yes to all three of the above questions, then either you or your spouse should
Read More

Beware The Tax Impact of Incentive Stock Options (ISO)

At Gedeon Law & CPA, we deal with a lot of clients who are issued Incentive Stock Options (ISO) by their employers. Recently, one of our client’s who works at a well known video game developer contacted us about exercising some of her ISO. The company’s shares are currently
Read More