Toll Free U.S. & Canada


January 18, 2013

Need Help with W-2’s and 1099’s?

As January 31 approaches, we would like to remind you that it’s time to prepare and furnish information tax forms such as W-2’s, 1099-MISC and 1099-DIV to your employees, independent contractors and/or shareholders. If you use independent contractors to perform
Read More

Selling America by the Loonie

With the strong Loonie, there’s a lot of Canadians investing in US real estate. But US real estate is not the only investment Canadians are making south of the border. A lot of Canadians are investing in US brokerage accounts to buy and hold US securities. Believe it or
Read More